Support #BLDG20for20 today!
As BLDG Memphis celebrates our 20th year, we are giving thanks for the people, partners, and programs that have been core to our work building more sustainable and just neighborhoods for Memphians. We thank you in advance for your support and encourage you to visit our social media pages and our blog on 20 things we are thankful for as we enter our next 20 years of Building Memphis!
Do you support:
- Increased resources for affordable, safe, and healthy housing across Memphis?
- Safer streets for everyone from 8 to 80 years old?
- Redevelopment of vacant and abandoned property?
- A multimodal transportation network that meets all our mobility needs?
- Better strategies for community economic development that clearly benefits existing neighborhoods and residents?
- More engaged residents equipped with the tools to make neighborhood change a reality?
Hopefully, you said "Yes!" Please consider a donation to help BLDG Memphis continue to strengthen the coalition making Memphis more livable by following the directions here on this page. To make other donation arrangements, please call (901) 725-0460 or email [email protected].
John Paul Shaffer
Robbie Johnson Weinberg
Cyndy Grivich Tucker
Showing 26 reactions