BLDG Memphis is a membership organization, made up of nonprofit community developers, advocates, individuals, community-based organizations, government entities, and anyone else who supports the revitalization of Memphis neighborhoods.
Join today to add your voice and support BLDG Memphis in advocating for better Memphis neighborhoods. There's strength in numbers.
We offer a sliding scale for individuals, and organizational dues are based on budget size. Click the right link for you or your organization below to join online. If you have any questions or are interested in a membership as a community development corporation, please call 901-725-0460.
Here are our membership levels and descriptions:
- Grassroots / Student Member - $15
- Individual Community Member - $35
- Family Member - $65
- Supporting Member - $100 to $499
- Sustaining Member - $500 and up
CDC & Organizational Memberships
- Associations/ Small Nonprofit Member (Budget under $25,000) - $50 to $249
- Nonprofit / Business Member - $250 to $499 - Org. budget greater than $25,000
- Supporting Member - $500 to $2,499
- Sustaining Member - $2,500 and Up
For support, please call 901-725-0460 or email [email protected] for more information.