BLDG Memphis is hiring an Advocacy Director! The Advocacy Director leads BLDG Memphis’ policy efforts and BLDG Memphis Policy Committee, to advance a focused policy and advocacy agenda that supports community development activities and advances equitable development, with a focus on strong, livable neighborhoods for Memphis.
Interested candidates, please review the job description as the hiring process is open until filled beginning May 3, 2023. Advocacy Director Job Description
2023 - 2024 Board of Directors
- President: Ben Schulman, Memphis Medical District Collaborative
- Vice-President: Justin Merrick, Center for Transforming Communities
- Secretary: Kerri Campbell, MidtownMemphis.Org
- Treasurer: Gregory Love, The Works, Inc.
- Williams Brack, CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
- Chris Reeder-Young, Habitat for Humanity
- Randall Garrett, Klondike-Smokey City CDC
- Rasheedah Jones, Realtor | NAREB
- Dr. Katherine Lambert-Pennington, University of Memphis
- Jackson McNeil, Innovate Memphis
- Michael Cowan, CommunityLIFT (ex-officio)
- Amy Schaftlein, United Housing, Inc.
- Juanita White, Non-profit Coach
- Deveney Perry, Executive Director | [email protected]
- Lisa Everheart, Office Manager | [email protected]
- Tim Green, Capacity Building Director | [email protected]
- Bret Bilbrey, Director of Communications & Development | [email protected]
- Christina Crutchfield, Director of Neighborhood Planning | [email protected]
- Bailey Myers, Advocacy and Engagement Specialist | [email protected]
- Markuitta Washington, Small Business Outreach Navigator | [email protected]