We're Hiring! - Work with BLDG Memphis
BLDG Memphis is hiring two Director level roles essential to the work of our organization. We invite all interested candidates to apply. We hope to have identified our new staff members by August 2021.
Capacity Building Director ensures CDCs have the organizational capacity to conduct community-led development in the neighborhoods they serve & to drive equitable development by others
Communications & Development Director develops and manages BLDG Memphis communications, marketing and fundraising efforts to support the organization and its programs.
Please send all inquiries and candidate information to [email protected]
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BLDG Memphis continues to conduct most of our work remotely, for the safety of our staff, members, and the community.
Board of Directors
- President: Charia Jackson, Frayser CDC
- Vice-President: Ben Schulman, Memphis Medical District Collaborative
- Secretary: Chris Reeder-Young, Habitat for Humanity
- Treasurer: Gregory Love, The Works, Inc.
- Cheryl Muhammad, Assured Real Estate / NAREB
- Dr. Katherine Lambert-Pennington, University of Memphis
- Justin Merrick, Center for Transforming Communities
- Amy Schaftlein, United Housing, Inc.
- Kerri Campbell, MidtownMemphis.Org
- Marcie Fisher, Promise Development Corporation
- Randall Garrett, Klondike-Smokey City
- Juanita White, Momentum Non-Profit Partners
- Yancy Villa-Calvo, Multi-Disciplinary Artist
- Nefertiti Orrin, Community LIFT
- Deveney Perry, Executive Director | [email protected]
- Lisa Everheart, Office Manager | [email protected]
- Julianna Greene, Capacity Building Specialist | [email protected]
- Courtney Thomas, Policy & Advocacy Manager | [email protected]