BLDG Memphis’ board of directors is actively seeking a new executive director to serve as bridge builder, facilitator and communicator, leading collaborative and catalytic work with members, partners and community leaders across the city. Executive responsibilities include oversight of the organization’s operations, staff management, ensuring the successful implementation of programs, and organizational sustainability. The executive director will report to the board. Click here to learn more about the responsibilities and qualifications for this role. Click here to view the opportunity.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BLDG Memphis continues to conduct most of our work remotely, for the safety of our staff, members, and the community.
Board of Directors
- President: Charia Jackson, Frayser CDC
- Vice-President: Charlie Santo, University of Memphis
- Secretary: Cheryl Muhammad, Assured Real Estate / NAREB
- Treasurer: Gregory Love, The Works, Inc.
- Kim Jones, Neighborhood Housing Opportunities
- Dr. Katherine Lambert-Pennington, University of Memphis
- Nefertiti Orrin, Community LIFT
- Amy Schaftlein, United Housing, Inc.
- Ben Schulman, Memphis Medical District Collaborative
- Tiffany Turnage, South Memphis Alliance
- Donna Olds White, Interim Executive Director & Director of Capacity Building, [email protected]
- Deveney Perry, Director of Advocacy, [email protected]
- Lisa Everheart, Office Manager, [email protected]
- Julianna Greene, Capacity Building Specialist, [email protected]
- Courtney Thomas, Policy & Advocacy Specialist, [email protected]
- Charles Layne, HCD Fellow, [email protected]