Building capacity to conduct, prompt, and measure equitable development.
- Help to create more high-capacity CDCs by providing technical assistance, best-practice research, neighborhood level data & peer networking
- Represent members at decision-making tables, providing though leadership & developing priorities and resources
- Lead in aggregating data and partners to develop metrics for CDC sector work
Gaining investments & creating sound policies by leading advocacy & education.
- Promote the sector through regular communications & an annual convening of the community development sector and supporters
- Engage members to create and advocate for long & short-term policy goals
- Provide forums & workshops to foster engaged residents and build bridges with complementary professions
Activating change by on-the-ground work alongside our members & others.
- Convene partners to secure investment in anchor areas within various neighborhoods
- Incent investments by conducting small area planning & facilitating quick-build solutions
- Advise and manage authentic community engagement processes
- Read the 2020 - 2023 Strategic Plan here