What’s Happening Now
Big News for BLDG Memphis
BLDG Memphis is Hiring! - Two Director level positions for Capacity Building & Communications and Development, find the job descriptions here.
BLDG Memphis is advocating for the Memphis Affordable Housing Trust Fund for FY2022, to learn more & Sign the Petition! visit www.trustfund901.org
Pedestrian Safety is a dangerously increasing issue in Shelby County. Join BLDG Memphis in our efforts of community education and advocacy. Our next effort is the Community Development Book Club read, The Right of Way. Click here to register for this free event.
COVID-19 Update: Housing Resources
- Memphis Eviction Settlement Fund
- National Multifamily Housing Council resources for property owners and management
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac property lookup tools for properties covered under the CARES Act eviction moratorium
- FHFA Guidance on mortgage forbearance and not requiring lump sum repayments at the end of forbearance
- Convergence Memphis Housing Resources page