What’s Happening Now
Big News for BLDG Memphis
BLDG Memphis is advocating for the Memphis Affordable Housing Trust Fund for FY2022, to learn more & Sign the Petition! Visit www.trustfund901.org
BLDG Memphis is working with HCD to determine eligibility criteria for the next round of Housing Trust Fund Projects. We would like to know which CDCs/Nonprofits have ongoing/upcoming multi-family projects on one parcel and the number of units. Send your upcoming projects to [email protected] by September 30, 2021.
Pedestrian Safety is a dangerously increasing issue in Shelby County. Join BLDG Memphis in our efforts of community education and advocacy.
COVID-19 Update: Housing Resources
- Memphis Eviction Settlement Fund
- National Multifamily Housing Council resources for property owners and management
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac property lookup tools for properties covered under the CARES Act eviction moratorium
- FHFA Guidance on mortgage forbearance and not requiring lump sum repayments at the end of forbearance
- Convergence Memphis Housing Resources page