What’s Happening Now
Big News for BLDG Memphis
BLDG Memphis is seeking a policy fellow to join our Advocacy Team. Learn more about the open position here.
BLDG Memphis has announced a new executive director, Deveney Perry, read more here.
BLDG Memphis is advocating for the Memphis Affordable Housing Trust Fund for FY2022, to learn more & Sign the Petition! visit www.trustfund901.org
BLDG Memphis Community Development Book Club is reading Know Your Price: Valuing Black Lives and Property in America’s Black Cities by Dr. Andre M. Perry join us by signing up to attend our virtual discussion April 8, 2021 at 6pm.
COVID-19 Update: Housing Resources
- Memphis Eviction Settlement Fund
- National Multifamily Housing Council resources for property owners and management
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac property lookup tools for properties covered under the CARES Act eviction moratorium
- FHFA Guidance on mortgage forbearance and not requiring lump sum repayments at the end of forbearance
- Convergence Memphis Housing Resources page